We promised our faithful listeners that every 10 episodes, we would do a "metasode" to check in to see if we were accomplishing the goals we set for ourselves, share some lessons learned, and talk about what the Zebra Smash of the future might look like.
And after 20 mostly glitch-free episodes, we finally experienced the coming-of-age ritual of every podcast: completing an episode, only to discover that one of us hadn't recorded properly. Based on minutes of research, we're fairly confident that we made it farther than any podcast in the history of the universe before our first major recording snafu. So we've got that going for us.
We buckled our chinstraps, laced up our boots, did some more sports preparation thingies and tried again. Frankly, this recording is 10 times better than the first one. That one was terrible. But this one? Pure gold.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Stats that show that, yes, people are listening.
- Stats that show that, no, people aren't taking as many CE quizzes as we thought.
- Stats that show that, yes, some people are putting some money in the tip jar.
- Stats that show that, no, it's not much.
- Absolutely no objective stats that help us evaluate if we're living up to our "conference in your pocket" tagline.
If you have a question or a topic that you'd like us to explore on a future episode of Zebra Smash, let us know at email@example.com (now staffed by live humans!).
Intro inspired by the great Gene Chandler...