Anyone who has taken the CFP® exam knows that it's a long, steady process, followed by what feels like incredible excesses in free time. But hardcore ZebraSmash listeners want to know how to fill that void with new reading materials, 'cause they're crazy like that.
In this episode, Roger and Ben talk about the 5 books they recommend for folks who have just put away that insurance textbook and have Amazon gift card burning wholes in their pockets. Roger's list leans more on the managerial/enterpeneur side, while Ben's list touches on history, marketing, psychology and communication. All in all, it's an impressive list.
- High Output Management (Andrew Grove)
- The Innovator's Dilemma (Clayton Christensen)
- The Lean Startup (Eric Ries)
- Getting Things Done (David Allen)
- Steve Jobs (Walter Isaacson)
- And here's the Youtube interview Roger mentioned. (not free)